ACTIONERA Support Services
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
I’m hoping you recognize my smiling face (or my purple hair?) from the Thursday support calls.
I’ve been learning and working with the ACTIONERA app for over a year, and many of the people I work with seek me out to assist them with their app management.
No matter what stage of the process you are in, I can help get you to the next phase.
ACTIONERA App Support Services
Congratulations! You’re an App owner! So…What’s next?
There’s a lot to do to get organized and get all your content submitted. You might not have a clear vision of how your new App will look, function, or even how it fits into your current business model. And once your app is live, there’s STILL a lot of quality control, upkeep, regular content uploading, and back-end connections to complete.
Maybe you’re a new App owner with no idea what to do next. Maybe you’ve been struggling to launch your App for quite some time. Or maybe you just need 1-to-1 support to get stuff done. With a background in marketing, content, project management, technology tools, and over a year of hands-on experience with the ACTIONERA Content Portal, Jennifer Ching Consulting can help! We provide the support and accountability to keep you on track, but at a pace that feels good to you.
Pre-Launch Services Include:
- Go-at-your-pace support from purchase to launch
- Brainstorming and strategy
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings to help you stay on track
- Action steps and homework to ensure weekly progress
- Digital File Organization (content, images, logos, etc)
- Existing content re-purposing & advice
- Assistance with image, icon and content selection, curation, and creation
- Ensuring your content is well-organized and prepared (for a clean hand-off to ACTIONERA)
- Post-launch Quality Control (QC): A thorough review & check to ensure your app function is clean and as outlined in your content form.
AWESOME JOB! Your App is Launched! So… What’s next?
Getting your App launched is half the battle, so kudos to you for making it this far! You’re focused on building value (and your list!), creating new, fresh content, courses, inspirational images and, oh yeah…staying on top of your regular job…
Adding new content to your app is key to increasing engagement, value, and ultimately, sales. You need to have a plan in place to ensure your users have something new to look forward to every week (at least!). Small business owners are amazing, multi-talented people, but at some point, it may be time to enlist the help of someone who can be in your app daily or weekly to make sure new content is available to your users.
Post-Launch Services Include:
- Content input, uploading, changes, restructuring and repurposing
- App structure/restructure & directory creation
- Visibility & Tagging
- Lesson & Course creation
- Web Version/Marketing Site Carrd updates (MUST have Web Version or existing “DFY” Carrd site from ACTIONERA)
- Content planning, tracking & scheduling
- Graphics & Icon support
- Purchase a support package now!
Everyone needs a creative partner from time to time. From brainstorming topic ideas to finding a wacky holiday you can capitalize on, Jennifer Ching Consulting can help! Depending on your needs, these services can be bundled or are available at discounted, package pricing. Let’s talk!
- Brainstorming, strategy and idea generation
- Curation & Research (pick the topic & I can find relevant content you can share)
- Repurpose (break existing content into smaller bites)
- PLR Proofing & Customization
- Custom writing & content creation
- Social Media Graphics (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Images & Icons (selection and creation)
- Photo Retouching
- PDF Support
Branding & Art Direction
- 1-Pager Style guide & Brand Kit Creation
- Custom templates (InDesign, Word & PowerPoint)
- Graphics assessment, comment & recommendation
- Website assessment, comment & recommendation
You use a lot of technology tools and software to get business done. It’s difficult to stay on top of the latest “new shiny” thing. Testing, previewing and evaluating a new tool can be time consuming and there are a lot of considerations. Will it integrate with my existing tools? How? Do I already have something that does the same thing? Do I even need this?
Ensure that you are asking the right questions and making the most economical, rational decision. Take advantage of our business system analysis skills before you invest your time and money in a new tool for your business.
Technology & Tools Services Include:
- Assessment & Evaluation (existing technology stack)
- Assessment, Evaluation & Demo (new service or tool)
- Integration & Tool set up
- Training & How To
- Branding & Template creation (ex: MailChimp or AWeber templates)
- Digital Asset Management (structure, file naming, best practices)
Get Stuff Done Coaching
Designed for hands-on app owners who want focused training. This is an interactive, group training opportunity! Be ready to share your screen and get your hands dirty. This is not a “done for you” service.
- Groups meet once a week
- 90 Minute sessions
- 2 Groups available:
- Group 1: Tuesdays @ 6pm (pacific)
- Group 2: Wednesdays @ 9:30 am (pacific)
- Monthly cost: $150 per person
Take this quick survey: Is this coaching right for you?
Space is limited to 10 people for this pilot
Consulting Services start at $50 per hour
Ready to Get Stuff Done?
I’m excited to discuss your project or support needs.